Responsabilidad Civil . Civil Liability . Responsabilité Civile
Fernando Beteta Castejón, Senior Partner
1. Date of Birth: 19 March 1947
- Madrid Complutensis University. Merits. 1971. (Spain)
- Legal Practice School. 1971. Madrid (Spain)
- Doctoral (PHD) Courses. 1972. Madrid (Spain).
- LLM Courses (LSE) University of London, Shipping. 1974. (U.K.)
- Aviation Accident Prevention Course at Royal Institute of Technology of Stockholm 1982 (Sweden)
3. Languages skills:
4. Membership of Professional Bodies:
- Madrid Bar Association, Spain, 1974
- Adjunct Professor and faculty member of Aviation Internacional Law.
- At International Air Law at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. U.S.A.
- Advisor to the EU Commission.
5. Present position: Partner at Estudio Internacional Abogados S.C. Madrid
6. Key Qualifications:
Fernando Beteta's experience has predominantly been in the industries of: aviation, shipping, insurance and commercial Law. He has provided legal services across a broad range of commercial matters relating to projects in Europe and America. Major advice has included.
7. Aircraft Operations including Maintenance, Regulation and Repossession:
Substantial experience of the construction and negotiation of aircraft maintenance contracts (for Spantax and Canafrica) and air carriers and insurers litigation’s defence.
8. Jurisdiction experience:
FFernando Beteta has acted on transactions including his physical presence in the Jurisdictions of SSpain, United Kingdom, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, France, United States, CColombia, Ecuador and Argentina.
Additional information available under request.